Cybersecurity Insurance from E- Panzer will mitigate losses from an assortment of cyber incidents, from data breaches to business interruption, and network damage. Robust and professional cybersecurity insurance will reduce the number of successful cyber-attacks by: recommending adoption of preventative measures in return for more coverage and ensuring that best practices are performed by basing premiums on an insured’s level of self-protection. In today’a dangerous security environment, corporate breaches happen every day. In retail alone here are just a few previous US breaches: Target, Neiman Marcus, Michael’s, PF Changs, Albertsons, Dairy Queen, UPS, Home Depot, Staples and more In Healthcare and Government. etc- Anthem (79M), Excellus BlueCross BlueShield (10M), Premera Blue Cross (11M), Ashley Madison (37M), Experian / T-Mobile (15M) OPM (21M), Vtech (11M)
Your E-Panzer Cyber security insurance covers-
- 1st party damage: Direct costs in responding to a breach.
- Forensic analysis, legal guidance in breach response, credit monitoring for customers, public relations, cyber extortion.
- 3rd party damage: Damages caused to 3rd parties by the breach.
- Liability to the bank for re-issuing credit cards
- Media Liability: theft of 3rd party’s intellectual property, copyright and trademark infringement.
Traditional corporate liability and property insurance policies rarely include cyber risks in their coverage. This is why there is a need for cybersecurity insurance as a “stand alone” line of coverage. Allow the experts at e-Panzer help you in attaining the right insurance for your company.